Friday, July 10, 2015

Needing a place to just speak what I need to say, more than that what I feel. It is unfortunate that when I have began to have faith, I am so easily teared down. Now I was not brought up going to church consistently or taught to always pray, that was not my childhood. Although I have been through enough in my life to realize that I need to believe in something in order to be sane. I will not be a hypocrite, so I will admit I hate when some would try to pressure me into going to church or towards religion. Doing it on my own has been way more rewarding. I strive to be happy in the choices I make and choose to believe it is for a reason, but just when I think I have things figured out and that maybe just maybe things will be okay... that it does get better I have my very own family beginning me down. It is not necessary, I do not need your comments, everyone has an opinion, but that is not even the case. Saying something just to say it is, and it being rude affects me more than i want it too. The sad thing is I have learned that I should pray and ask for people that have no need in my life to be taken out.. im beggining to wonder if family members will be on the same list.

No comments:

Post a Comment